Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mao's Kitchen on Melrose










My husband and I went to a Chinese restaurant on Melrose after we watched the latest Indiana Jones' movie in Hollywood on Memorial Day.


The restaurant is called "Mao's Kitchen", apparently is in honor of the evil former Chinese communist chairman "Mao". The whole decoration is pretty 50'~60's Chinese communist theme. It feels pretty interesting to me.

The food is pretty tasty and authentic. However, I got very bad rashes after eating that fantastic pineapple fried rice... I guess it's the shrimps and fried cashew in it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello,I am very glad to have the opportunity to see your blog.I want to research and find the way to learn Chinese fast and teach Chinese better.Chinese I mention above is a foreign language for learners. I want to discuss with you about those,if you want too.My English is limited ,so I should improve my English in order to realize my idea better.
你好!有机会读到你的博客,我非常高兴。我想研究和找到学好汉语和教好汉语的方法。我所提及的汉语,对外国人来说是外语。如果你愿意的话,我愿意就上述问题与你探讨。我的英语水平有限,所以我必须提高我的英语水平以便更好地实现我的理想。