Tuesday, February 26, 2008

CarneySandoe.com

September 26, 2007 (old blog entry)

My mom-in-law hooked me up with my brother-in-law’s ex-step-sister J (yeah… a bit too many hyphens here) for my job inquiry. It turned out J doesn’t work on the recruitment side for the private schools in L.A. area; she places the students to their suitable schools. So, it’s on the other side of the system.

Anyway, she told me this website– carneysandoe.com–that most private schools in L.A. will list their openings there, so I tried to apply myself on their website. Gosh… It took me just a little shoter than posting on Monster.com.

J also suggests me that I might consider persuing a teaching credential for my future career, since most schools (even private ones) in L.A. request their teachers have one.

No comments: